NUMBER OF SERVES. 10
SERVING SIZE: 400 g
▪ 150 g Pumpkin, Kabocha
▪ 150 g Rice flour
▪ 70 g Potato starch
▪ 200 g Dark Chocolate (85%)
▪ 200 ml Oat milk
▪ 20 g Cocoa powder
▪ 100 g Brown sugar
▪ 70 g Walnuts
▪ 40 ml Rapeseed oil
▪ 3 g Backing powder
▪ 2 g Salt
▪ 5 g Acacia gum, 100% (Acazen)
1. Cut the pumpkin in half and scrape out the seeds with a spoon.
2. Put it into the oven at 200 °C, circulating heat, for 30 – 40 minutes
until it is soft.
3. Meanwhile, melt 150 g of the chocolate using a hot water bath.
4. Put the sugar, cocoa powder, baking powder and salt in a bowl.
5. Then, sieve the rice flour, Acazen and potato starch over it.
6. Add the smooth fruit pulp of the pumpkin.
7. Then add the chocolate, rapeseed oil and oat milk.
8. Stir everything into a dough until it becomes a smooth paste.
9. Finally, chop the walnuts and the rest of the chocolate and stir it
into the dough.
10. Grease your brownie pan and add the dough.
11. Bake at 180 °C, circulating heat, for 30 – 40 minutes.
12. Remove the brownies from the oven, let them cool, and enjoy!
Your gut's new best friend.
Enjoy your meal with ACAZEN! ACAZEN, our gut-health-boosting fibre supplement, is 100% vegan, gluten-free, odourless and tasteless, so go ahead and add it to whatever you like! Your taste buds won’t know the difference…but your gut sure will. 😉