This creamy strawberry and buckwheat muesli is a delicious way to add more wholesome, high-fibre foods to your diet! The combination of strawberries, buckwheat, and lemon make for a versatile recipe, perfect for cosy days indoors, or as a refreshing summer breakfast. This muesli recipe is packed with flavorful, nutritious ingredients, including Acazen, Alpinia’s 100% plant-based fibre supplement.
Number of servings: 1
Serving size: 250 ml
- 50 g Buckwheat groats
- 100 g Strawberries
- 8 ml Lemon juice
- 2 g Vanilla sugar
- 6 g Walnut oil
- 25 g Maple syrup
- 100 ml Almond milk
- 15 g Walnuts
- 5 g Acacia gum powder, 100% (Acazen)
- Put the buckwheat groats, Acazen, and 90 ml of the almond milk in a pot. Bring to a boil, then reduce the heat and let simmer for 1-2 minutes, until it reaches a pasty consistency.
- Add the walnut oil and maple syrup to the paste.
- Put the strawberries, lemon juice, vanilla sugar and the remaining 10 ml of almond milk in a blender and blend until thoroughly mixed.
- Alternate one layer of strawberry paste and buckwheat paste in a glass or bowl.
- Finally, top with the walnut kernels, and enjoy!