Looking for a way to cool off and refresh yourself during the summer? Look no further 🙂
This strawberry-basil summer smoothie will cool you off and help you keep your gut healthy! This smoothie recipe uses flavorful, nutritious ingredients, including Acazen, Alpinia’s 100% plant-based fibre supplement.
Number of servings: 1
Serving size: 200 ml
- 50 g Strawberries
- 4 g Basil leaves
- 10 ml Lime juice (home-pressed)
- 125 ml Almond milk
- 5 g Acazen acacia gum powder
- 0.5 g Black pepper (optional)
- Juice the lime. Depending on the size of your lime, you’ll probably need around half a lime to get 10 ml of juice.
- Put all the ingredients, except the pepper, into a blender and mix until the smoothie gets frothy.
- Pour into a glass and top with a little bit of black pepper if desired.
Your gut's new best friend.
Enjoy your meal with ACAZEN! ACAZEN, our gut-health-boosting fibre supplement, is 100% vegan, gluten-free, odourless and tasteless, so go ahead and add it to whatever you like! Your taste buds won’t know the difference…but your gut sure will. 😉