This salmon galette is our take on a savoury crepe. The lightness of the thin pancake and the richness of the smoked salmon are a match made in heaven! The addition of fresh spinach and cool yoghurt round off the taste, making this the perfect refreshing meal for breakfast, lunch, or dinner.
This recipe is also packed with flavorful, nutritious ingredients, including Acazen, Alpinia’s 100% plant-based fibre supplement.
Number of servings: 1
Serving size: 400 g
- 60 g Plain flour, gluten-free
- 55 g Egg (1 egg)
- 200 ml Almond milk
- 200 ml Water
- 6 g Salt
- 25 g Butter, salted (or dairy-free butter substitute)
- 18 g Coconut oil
- 100 g Yoghurt, lactose free (or dairy-free yogurt, such as coconut yogurt)
- 100 g Salmon, smoked
- 70 g Spinach leaves
- 4 g Dill
- 5 g Acazen acacia gum powder
- Melt the butter over low heat and set aside to cool down.
- Mix the flour, almond milk, salt and egg. Add the water and the melted butter while stirring continuously. The dough should be inviscid (watery and not very viscous).
- Cover the dough and chill it for 1-2 hours in the fridge.
- After chilling, heat some coconut oil in a pan and pour some dough over it. Move the pan around so that the dough evenly spreads and covers the pan base.
- After a few minutes, turn the galette over to cook the other side. Let it fry until it gets just slightly brown, then take off the heat and set aside.
- Stir Acazen and dill into the yoghurt.
- Spread the yoghurt on one half of the Galette. Put the salmon and spinach on it and spread another layer of yoghurt.
- Fold the galette and enjoy!
Your gut's new best friend.
Enjoy your meal with ACAZEN! ACAZEN, our gut-health-boosting fibre supplement, is 100% vegan, gluten-free, odourless and tasteless, so go ahead and add it to whatever you like! Your taste buds won’t know the difference…but your gut sure will. 😉