Not only is this hot chocolate recipe low-FODMAP and vegan, but it’s also packed with fibre provided by Acazen! It’s super simple to make too, so try it and let us know what you think. 😉
Number of servings: 1
Total time: 5 minutes
- 237 ml (1 cup) almond milk
- 7 g (1 tbsp) cacao powder
- 20 g (1 tbsp) maple syrup
- 1 g (1/4 tsp) vanilla extract
- a pinch of salt
- 5 g (1 sachet) ACAZEN Acacia gum powder
- Put all the ingredients into a saucepan and stir over high heat using a whisk to combine smoothly.
- Stir until the mixture is smooth and thoroughly heated.
- Pour into a mug and serve!
Recipe adapted from https://detoxinista.com/baby-its-cold-outside/