This chocolate and grape muesli is sure to satisfy your sweet tooth, and contains plenty of fibre and protein to boot! Try this recipe for breakfast, or as a hearty snack. Because of the fibre and protein content, this is a good recipe to try for feeling full longer.
This muesli recipe is packed with flavorful, nutritious ingredients, including Acazen, Alpinia’s 100% plant-based fibre supplement.
Number of servings: 1
Serving size: 270 ml
- 150 g Yoghurt, lactose free (or dairy-free yogurt like coconut yogurt)
- 15 ml Lemon juice
- 40 g Grapes, white (or green)
- 60 g Millet, flakes
- 20 g Maple syrup (reduce quantity for a less sweet version)
- 5 g Dark chocolate, 85 % cacao, grated into flakes (optional)
- 5 g Acazen acacia gum powder
- Mix the yoghurt with the lemon juice, maple syrup and Acazen.
- Sprinkle one layer of millet flakes into a glass or cup and alternate one layer millet flakes with one layer yoghurt.
- Top with green grapes
- Add dark chocolate flakes if desired.
Your gut's new best friend.
Enjoy your meal with ACAZEN! ACAZEN, our gut-health-boosting fibre supplement, is 100% vegan, gluten-free, odourless and tasteless, so go ahead and add it to whatever you like! Your taste buds won’t know the difference…but your gut sure will. 😉