A low-FODMAP take on an old classic, these chocolate chip cookies are bursting with flavor and chocolate-y goodness. They’re also full of fibre, so go ahead and indulge! 😉
Number of servings: 1
Serving size: 80 g
- 45 g Rice flour
- 5 g Ground almonds
- 30 g Dark chocolate, 85%
- 15 ml Oat milk
- 20 g Maple syrup
- 25 g Margarine
- 2 g Baking powder
- 5 g Acazen acacia gum powder
- Preheat the oven, with the fan on, to 175 °C. Chop the dark chocolate in
- Mix margarine, maple syrup, Acazen and oat milk in a bowl.
- Add rice flour, almonds and baking powder.
- Add the chopped chocolate.
- Form portions of about the size of a tablespoon into a ball. Place them on a
baking tray and press flat.
- Bake for 18 minutes until the edges get slightly brown.
Your gut's new best friend.
Enjoy your meal with ACAZEN! ACAZEN, our gut-health-boosting fibre supplement, is 100% vegan, gluten-free, odourless and tasteless, so go ahead and add it to whatever you like! Your taste buds won’t know the difference…but your gut sure will. 😉